Anton Consulting has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced consulting professional. The client is a global leader in the software industry and the focus of the engagement is helping this client optimize how data can be used to improve marketing operations.
This person will join an existing engagement and be responsible for developing and managing an emerging project work stream related to marketing data quality. While an understanding of data quality is important, critical success factors for the job include: getting agreement from stakeholders with conflicting priorities; synthesizing ambiguous ideas into clear action steps; outstanding written and phone communication skills; and ensuring the project moves toward deliverables on budget and on time. The successful candidate will have a strong strategic marketing background with proven ability to troubleshoot on unforeseen issues and to create and manage a project plan. We need a team member who is proactive, can work independently and is comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels in an organization.
The project is full-time with a initial duration of 2.5 mos with the possibility of extension. Project location is flexible as the role is remote and there are no travel expectations.
• Consulting background ideally with experience at a 'Big-4' consulting firm.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. As most of the work is done remotely, candidate must be able to communicate effectively and articulately via phone.
• Must be able to synthesize disparate ideas into action plans that clearly support strategic marketing objectives.
• Strong project management skills with a keen ability to structure the approach, manage details and move activities to completion
• Strong powerpoint skills, specifically being able to crisply and accurately convey critical project information in presentation form
• MBA strongly preferred
• CRM or marketing operations experience preferred
• Data quality and data management experience preferred